Tuesday, January 21, 2014

eARTh updates

Here's some examples of the art I have collected and exchanged so far! & some of the kids that participated in my program! It's been really great getting art from India, USA, Africa, and I'm hoping to get more! As I travel from place to place, I will collect and exchange art with children. So far, I've been able to work with over 10 volunteers who have contributed art with over 150 children!

 Art from India



Thanks to friends who live part time in the Jungle and part time in the city, we were able to get some really wonderful art!



 Kids from the USA

 

Some of the kids are bigger then others! A Special needs class contributed art work that they colored!     Karen partnered with other teachers and artists to collect a good number of art work from various parts of South Florida! Thanks always for your support Karen!

Art from South Carolina

My friends from South Carolina contributed wonderfully to the project! You can see the concentration on his face while he was drawing!

 Art from Senegal, Africa

These are kindergarten school kids, so an adult outlined the shapes and the kids colored in the shapes! These are precious!




Art From Japan

Various ages contributed art from Japan during a summer camp that I helped organize.








The English Class I volunteer with every now and then. They enjoyed getting art from the USA!

& My nephew also got in on the action! Here he's holding artwork from Sienna in California! 
This was a really unique exchange cause the two of the artists actually got to become friends while she was visiting Japan!


No comments:

Post a Comment